Teach Your Baby Maths is owned and managed by Emma L Smith.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
What data do we collect?
Teach Your Baby Maths collects the following data:
- First Name
- Email Address
- Location (only collected via website host and FaceBook)
- Preferences - Information and Marketing Preferences
How do we collect it?
You directly provide Teach Your Baby Maths with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Email us – if you proactively contact us via email, we shall collect your personal data (name, email address, message) only to the extent provided by you
- Register to join the mailing list
- Access free documents with your email address
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our messages boards or via email
- Sign up for a course
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies (this information is automatically collected by Vistaprint)
Teach Your Baby Maths may also receive your data indirectly from:
- Vistaprint (website host)
How will we use your data?
Teach Your Baby Maths collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order for products or services
- Email information you might be interested in - for example, we might use your email address outside of contractual processing to send you a newsletter for our own marketing purposes, if you have explicitly agreed to this.
How do we store your data?
Teach Your Baby Maths securely stores your data on password protected servers.
Teach Your Baby Maths would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Teach Your Baby Maths from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Teach Your Baby Maths would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Teach Your Baby Maths
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Teach Your Baby Maths correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Teach Your Baby Maths complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Teach Your Baby Maths erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Teach Your Baby Maths restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Teach Your Baby Maths processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Teach Your Baby Maths transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email - [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at [email protected] or use the contact page.