The world is full of maths,
and your baby is full of curiosity.
Let your baby lead the way as you explore the wonderful world of maths together through 100 daily activities, stories, and songs.
No right or wrong.
No maths anxiety.
Within this 100-day maths journey, you will discover:
- Maths ability on entry to school is a strong predictor of later achievement, double that of literacy skills.
- Babies seem to be born with an amazing number sense: understanding shapes in the womb, being aware of quantities at seven hours old, grasping probability at six months old, and exploring addition and subtraction at nine months old.
- The best time to introduce maths is infancy. By the time children enter school, there is already a significant gap in maths skills, and this gap has been shown to continue increasing.
- A parent’s attitude shapes a child’s attitude. You have the power to teach your baby if maths is either something to be anxious about or something to enjoy.
- Your baby can learn maths while boosting all other areas of development. For example, movement will be boosted while teaching geometry positional language, literacy will be boosted while reading a “number” book, and bonding will be boosted while giving your baby your undivided attention teaching maths to him or her.
- Babies will use maths every day for the rest of their lives. That’s why maths is important.
TEACH YOUR BABY MATHS!